Christmas in Grand Junction
Christmas season is now upon us and Grand Junction is kicking off this holiday season with a few fun activities for everyone. All of the fun starts this weekend. Kids and adults of all ages can join in the celebrations and enjoy all that downtown Grand Junction has to offer.
- 19th Annual Spirit of Christmas Celebration: Caroling, entertainment, free carriage rides and visits with Santa and Mrs. Claus. Businesses invite you to do a little holiday shopping with extended shopping hours. Join in on the fun from 5:30pm to 8:30pm
- Teddy Bear Ball: Help the Salvation Army Toy Drive and bring a new unwrapped gift and join the fun of the annual Teddy Bear Ball. Fun begins at 7:00 pm and lasts until 10:00pm. Waltz lessons begin at 7:10pm and then stick around for more fun with dance performances, dancing and snacks.
- Free Carriage Rides: Free carriage rides every Saturday and Sunday thru Christmas. Catch your ride down Main Street at Cafe Sol or Mesa Theater and Club.
- 31st Annual Parade of Lights: Grand Junction’s biggest parade of the year. Gather with the locals as they line Main Street to watch over 100 lighted floats and other entertainment.
- Winter Fest: Support our local non-profit organizations starting from 4pm to 7pm as they sell holiday goodies.
- Visits with Santa: Visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus each Saturday and Sunday thru Christmas. Bring the kids to sit on Santa’s lap and take pictures.
Celebrate Christmas in Grand Junction and support our local retailers. For more holiday festivities, visit Downtown Grand Junction’s website for a full calendar of events.